Michelle Honda Ph.D.
Michelle Honda earned her Ph.D. D.Sc. in Holistic Health Sciences. As a Doctor of Holistic Health Sciences, Michelle is a remarkable health professional as her clients and others who know her will attest to. Michelle feels in order for a cure or a complete recovery to take place, the cause must be dealt with. This is her aim with each and every patient.
The sequence of her education is as follows;
- RNCP nutritional program – two years fulltime
- Bachelors of Science (B.Sc.) – four years
- Masters of Science (M.Sc.) – two years
- Doctor of Holistic Science (PhD, D.Sc.) – two years to complete her dissertation.
All combined, she has ten fulltime years of education – all within Holistic and Natural Health sciences – with a heavy focus on Clinical Nutrition and Bio-chemistry of Plants. Michelle received an academic achievement award, elected from among students in American Universities and Colleges “for recognition of outstanding merit and accomplishment as a student,” which earned her an invitation to Cornell University and a scholarship.
- Registered nutritional consultant practitioner (RNCP)
- Master Herbalist (M.H.)
- IIPA certified Iridologist
- She has a vast knowledge of disease, bio-chemistry and clinical nutrition which makes Michelle a highly resourceful clinician!
From time to time clarification is required; Michelle is not a medical doctor (MD), nor is she a naturopathic doctor (ND). All methods of treatment are non-invasive. She is living proof that we can make a significant difference in our health by watching our diet and lifestyle.
Thesis and Dissertation Topics
- Bachelors of Science: Women’s issues – Thesis: mainly menopause and osteoporosis.
- Masters Thesis: Major gastrointestinal disorders (Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis and irritable bowel syndrome).
- Doctorate Dissertation: Diabetes reversal through nutrition and plant extracts.
Areas of expertise:
Michelle treats a wide variety of aliments which include the mainstream complaints such as;
- High/low cholesterol
- High/low blood pressure
- All menopausal issues
- Endocrine system imbalances (low thyroid or other glandular problems)
- Immune system imbalances and weakness
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- All skin anomalies
- Gallbladder and liver issues
- Yeast and fungus
- Weight loss or anorexia
- Radiation poisoning
- Cleanses either to restore health or aid weight loss
- The list extends much further
Together with her husband Ron, they operate Renew You Holistic Health Clinic in Hamilton Ancaster Ontario Canada. Renew You is a multi-disciplinary clinic focused on helping people restore their health naturally.
Published author and lecturer
In addition to her private practice, she is a published author where she has been featured in several health magazines. She continually brings awareness of natural alternatives through her ongoing research and published articles.
NEWS: Michelle now has her first book published, “Reverse Gut Diseases Naturally” – natural ways to reverse IBD, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, IBS, celiac disease, constipation, polyps and fistulas. Learn More>>>
Look for my new forthcoming books “Reverse Heart Disease Naturally” (Jan.31, 2017) and “Reverse Inflammation Naturally” (May 31, 2017) and “Reverse Thyroid Diseases Naturally” (Fall 2017)
- Published author: 2004 – 2017
- Ancaster News Healthy Living section. Several articles
- Natural Healer 2004-2005
- Healthy Directions Magazine: Featured writer (ongoing) (2006-2011). www.healthydirections.ca
- Interviewed by Andrea Neblett, Balance magazine, summer 2005, pg.16
- McMaster University (Hamilton Ontario): Guest lecturer at the McMaster Summer Institute on Gerontology (June 2006). Topic; “Natural Healing Therapies for Pain”.
- McMaster University (Hamilton Ontario): Guest lecturer at McMaster Healthy Reflections (August 2005)
- CHML Talk Radio: Featured guest on the Jamie West program several times (2005-2006)