Tissue Salts are supportive for many conditions such as Crohn’s, Colitis, IBS, Celiac, Malnutrition, Weak Immunity and Auto Immune Problems. They are small pellets that pack a big punch. Easy to take under the tongue and can make the difference in a successful healing process. They are acclaimed for picking up important missing and insufficient mineral salts in the body.
Tissue salts can make all the difference in someone tipping the scales on achieving a full reversal for some conditions especially when a main mineral is not getting to where it is needed; even when a person thinks they have that item covered. For instance, in some cases of Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative colitis, the carrier protein for magnesium is often impaired and therefore this main element in our body cannot perform in the way it is needed. Because it is such a crucial element, functions throughout the body cannot perform adequately and little or large health issues can still plague a person. In such instances, a mineral salt may be required on regular intervals throughout the day in order for the body to maintain proper function. For example, if magnesium stores cannot be maintained, then a suggestion would be to take a pellet of Magnesium Phosphate (Mag. Phos.) every two to four hours and see how you feel. Your healing process should become more consistent if mineral absorbability is the problem. Check with your medical doctor for testing.
About Tissue Salts
Tissue salts are also referred to as cell salts or biochemic salts which are simply minerals that our bodies require in maintaining good health.
One of Hahnemann’s (a pioneer of Homeopathic medicine) early supporters, Dr Wilhem Schüessler, was a 19th century German doctor who discovered that when human body cells are reduced to ash, they contained 12 mineral salts. He became an early adapter of this new system of medicine. Dr Scheussler was instrumental in formulating tissue salts as nutritional therapy. He observed symptoms occurring when there was a deficiency of certain tissue salts. Dr Scheussler reasoned that the fastest way to resolve these symptoms was to ingest the salts orally by mouth, for direct absorption into the body. He determined the dosage to be a 6x dilution. Similar to a homeopathic protocol, tissue salts are used as nutritional supplementation according to symptoms.
Tissue Mineral Salts
1. Calcium Fluoride (Calc. Fluor.)
2. Calcium Phosphate (Calc. Phos.)
3. Calcium Sulphate (Calc. Sulph.)
4. Iron Phosphate (Ferr. Phos.)
5. Potassium Chloride (Kali. Mur.)
6. Potassium Phosphate (Kali. Phos.)
7. Potassium Sulphate (Kali. Sulph.)
8. Magnesium Phosphate (Mag. Phos.)
9. Sodium Chloride (Nat. Mur.)
10. Sodium Phosphate (Nat. Phos.)
11. Sodium Sulphate (Nat. Sulph.)
12. Silica (Silica)
Tissue salts have become very popular and respected in their ability to work remarkably quickly and effectively. Tissue salts are generally available in two forms:
1. Minute amounts of the salt, in a lactose-base soluble tablet.
2. Minute amounts of the salt in an alcohol base, for those who are highly lactose-intolerant.
How to Take Tissue Salts
Place one or two tablets under the tongue and allow to dissolve. Tissue salts are absorbed into the bloodstream via the blood vessels under the tongue. If an alternative method is needed, the tablets can be crushed and dissolved in a little water. Mineral salts may be added to enema solutions or through feeding tubes – all depending on the individual and unique need of the person. The liquid form of the salts, as a rule, are dissolved in water and consumed.
Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue four times a day or hourly for acute episodes.
• Nat sulph is recommended for diarrhea when stools are green colored. This type of diarrhea is chronic, worse in the mornings or alternating with constipation.
• Kali mur, for stools lighter in color and the tongue may have a whitish coating. Symptoms are aggravated by eating rich, creamy foods or pastries.
• Kali sulph when stools are slimy, yellow in color with a great deal of gas and intermittent abdominal cramping.
• Kali phos is helpful when diarrhea is accompanied with stress, fright and worry. Stools are very pungent with a golden yellow color – may contain blood.
• Mag phos is useful when the main problem is sharp cramping and gas. Mag phos can be used in combination with other tissue salts.
• Warm packs on the stomach area are helpful to aid digestion after meals.
Copyright © 2016 – All Rights Reserved – Michelle Honda Ph.D.
Look for my new forthcoming books “Reverse Heart Disease Naturally” (Jan.31, 2017) and “Reverse Inflammation Naturally” (summer 2017) and “Reverse Thyroid Diseases Naturally” (fall 2017)
Within the pages of my book Reverse Gut Diseases Naturally you will find important informaion on minerals and salts such as these tissue salts. They are just one of many tools found in my book to aid and assist you are your journey back to vibrant healtlh.
Use tissue salts effectively in your Colitis Crohn’s solutions regime in New York, Fort Worth, Charlotte, Detroit, Nashville and El Paso with Michelle Honda PhD Holistic Doctor. She is an expert at restoring health via natural means because of the combination of her education and clinical experience. You can renew vibrant health whether you are coping with diabetes, heart disease, skin problems, women’s issues, hormone issues or gastrointestinal disorders like Crohn’s or Colitis.
Michelle’s book Reverse Gut Diseases Naturally is a fabulous body of work that heals and reverses Colitis, Crohn’s and other gut disorders like IBS, celiac disease and more. She’s gets remarkably effective results for her Colitis and Crohn’s patients that many might think of her unbelievably appreciatively. In 2017-2018, her next books are going to be published on reversing inflammation naturally and reversing heart disease and cholesterol naturally. Many people doing this holistic and nutrition work are amazed at how their life can start to change in 30-60 days from Michelle’s safe, natural remedies, diet and solutions. A renewed healthy life awaits you again. Get started today.