I routinely recommend liquid chlorophyll for the restoring of tissue and remineralization; and for its alkalizing and healing effects. It may interest you to know that in an emergency, liquid chlorophyll could be used as a blood transfusion. During my academic years, the students were aware that the heart tissue of an animal remained living for years with only chlorophyll pumping through it. For many more benefits and attributes of liquid chlorophyll, view the list below for an insight into this concentrated green juice.
There are also studies where the blood in living rats has been completely removed and replaced with chlorophyll – and they lived.
For anemia that is related to low iron or ferritin levels, I recommend liquid chlorophyll and not iron supplements. Inorganic iron is a huge problem of which I have recently posted.
Gastric ulcers and acid reflux is tremendously benefited by sipping chlorophyll in water throughout the day. It instantly alkalizes relieving nausea and heartburn. By sipping it often the sphincter is allowed to heal and not be constantly bombarded by stomach acid splashing up into this area. Acid reflux does require more details but know that the constant usage of antacids only promotes the problem, worsening the condition overtime. The following list of benefits is only partial when describing the many benefits offered by the high mineral content found in the green juice of plants.
1. Greatly Raises Blood Count
2. Provides Iron to Organs and Glands
3. Counteracts Toxicity from Foods and Drinks
4. Instantly Alkalizing to the Stomach
5. Perfect to Help Heal Acid Reflux and Stomach Ulcers
6. Excellent for Lymph System Cleansing
7. Perfect for Anemic Conditions
8. Deodorizes Bowel Tissues – Reduces Bowel Gas Odor
9. Fundamental in Phase One Liver Detoxification
10. Improves the condition Hepatitis
11. Helps in the Regulation for Menstruation
12. Feeds Heart Tissues Iron as well as other tissues
13. Helps the condition of Hemophilia
14. Assists in all Blood Sugar (glucose) Regulation
15. Improves Asthmatic Condition – More oxygen in cells
16. Increases Iron Content in Milk
17. Improves Milk Production
18. Green rejuvenates the Body – Helps Sores Heal Faster
19. Eliminates Body Odors – Especially Smoking and Excessive Alcohol Usage
20. Resists Bacteria by Strengthen the Immune System
21. Beneficial for Cleaning Teeth and Gums in Pyorrhea – Antibacterial Effects
22. Improves Nasal Drainage and Inhibits Nasal Drip
23. Reduces all Body Odors requiring Deodorants
24. Wonderful for Bad Breath – Humans and Animals
25. Helps Relieve Sore Throat Infections and Throat Inflammation
26. Soothes and helps Heal Painful Hemorrhoids and Piles
27. Aids Catarrhal Discharges – Thick accumulated Mucus in the Body
28. Rejuvenates and Improves the Visceral System throughout the Body
29. Helps Alleviate Pain Caused by Inflammation
Copyright © 2015 – All Rights Reserved – Michelle Honda Ph.D.